Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Where she at doe?

You guys are probably like "Where has this girl been"? "She hasn't been on her blog in forever" and all of theses statements are true. I wanted to begin a blog to start off my freshman year and I figured out that doing a blog was just not what I needed to be doing at that time. I was beginning my new life and starting new friendships with people so that was the better choice for me. I am back now though and I am better than ever.
Kick off at Kinnick

 If you're in college and have an experience that happened and you thought it was funny or exciting to tell please email me or DM me on twitter or Tumblr because I would love to hear about it. My first year was great and I can't wait to show you pictures and tell you about all the things that I learned while being on my own here in the states when my parents moved out of the country.

Links are in the Sidebar:)

No comments:

Post a Comment