Friday, July 17, 2015

Posting Days!

Heyy yall! So I thought I would give you guys an update with what's been happening lately. This week has been the usual working and doing school work, nothing too fancy. When I was in Paris I had to submit a paper over a class that is a pain in my butt. Anyways, I got the paper back and I got a B, I'm pretty satisfied with that because I thought it would be way worse, but all is well thankfully. My next paper is due August 3 and its 8 pages long *kills self* no but really if you're taking a summer course you understand how I feel. Don't even get me started on the readings
Every time I see how many pages I  have to read

Apart from my very boring summer school life I wanted to give you guys some clarity on when I will be posting a blog post. Since I am here in Germany I am many hours away from where you guys are so when I post it's like 3 o'clock over here but way later in the day where yall are at. With that being said, I will post on Wednesday until I get back to the states I know it's Friday, but I wanted to let yall know. This might change when I get back to the states so I'll keep yall updated. I just filmed a Bantu knots tutorial tonight and I will start editing soon, the real question is if I will post it, lol. I am extremely shy and I am trying to get out of comfort zone by doing videos so we'll see. I am sure my best friend Nae will convince me into doing it. I will post a pic on my social media  of how it turns out and on here too in the photos label that I will create. Just an FYI my head is killing me from how tight these things are.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment