Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Nothing too fancy schmancy

Heyy y'all I'm sorry that I don't have anything fun to put up for you guys to read. This week is my second to last week of summer class and I have an 8-page paper due and a 3-page essay for my final due so it's been pretty hectic.

Don't worry though I will have a post up next week and I might have a Vlog up either Wednesday or Friday next week as well. Throughout the rest of this week and the weekend though I'll do some small updates on some trips I might be taking, this book I'm currently reading (which is really good btw), and a sneak peek at what my next blog/vlog will be about. If you guys are taking a summer class and you're going through what I'm going through DM me and tell me about it. Also, if you want me to make a post/vlog about summer classes I am going to put a poll on my Tumblr and y'all can vote yes or no there. See you soon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment