Wednesday, August 19, 2015

TIME TO GO HOME

Heyy y'all! So I can't explain how happy I am to say that tomorrow morning I fly back home! It has been so long since I have seen my friends and I have missed them so much. This week's post will not be about anything special just how my summer went here in Germany.

My vacation here in Germany has been a really good time just because I got to spend it with my family. I never knew how much I missed my family until I saw how much joy I have when I get around them. I have a brother named EJ and he has grown up so much since I had been gone. When coming back he was so much taller and chunkier but that's okay lol. He has played basketball since he was little and since I got back I have gone to all of his practices. He is getting better and better every practice and I am sad I will not be able to see him practice for a little while. I know that when I get back though he is going to great at his games.

Besides watching EJ play all summer, I worked and let me tell you I don't miss it. If I had to say one thing that I will miss from my job it's my co-workers. My co-workers were the best and I will miss them dearly. They were all foreign *insert Trey Songz voice* ,so kind, and extremely funny. All I did at work was stock beauty products, stationary, and candies. It wasn't even makeup when it comes to beauty it was just facial washes and deodorants and crap. The only reason I got through those six hours was because of my co-workers making me laugh at their funny stories about their life. Overall work was a love hate but y'all better believe I am working this winter because the money and hours are good.

I actually got to a lot of traveling this summer but just between two countries. The 4th of July was fun for me and my family because we went to France and I had not been there since I was like 14 so it was nice to actually to see and appreciate it more.When we got there we had to take a hot behind city train to France and ride the tourist bus all around the city. I was dying by the end of the trip because it was so HOT! I had only been to France when it was cold and rainy so that heat came as a total surprise. We go to Disney Euro the rest of the week and basically rode every ride, I felt like a little kid again. I am definitely too old to go there again. I honestly would love to live in France but they need to fix their people attitudes then I'll consider the move lol

Another trip that we had got to go to twice was Belgium and this country was one of my favorites. When I was a little girl I lived in Belgium so it was nice to see where I was basically raised and what was one of my parents first overseas duty stations. We go to some of our favorite restaurants one being called the Pita shop. My family had been getting those pitas since I was a little girl and they are the best thing sliced bread. If you are ever in Belgium and you want to try it just message me I will give you the directions. I got to go see my old house and my parents go to see old friends that they hadn't seen in years. The fam and I also go to go to a place called Mini-Europe which basically like a really boring amusement park. When you walk in they force you take a pic with this orange dino and then you are on your way. After they force you to take the pic though it gets a lot better because once you go in the place is exactly what the title says mini-Europe. You walk in it is miniature structures of all the big monuments in Europe and it's pretty cool(I recommend it).

There is really nothing else I have to say about my summer! I loved it but it's time to go back to the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment