Monday, January 18, 2016

50 Goals for a new semester and year

Mondays...Mondays...Mondays Welcome back it's a new year and new post so I decided I was share with you guy my new year and semester goals. These goals are my goals so you don't have to have them but I hope you share them too. If you like these goals or you have some goals you would like to share with me that we both can have let me know in the comments below! Enjoy!

50 goals for a new semester
  1. Getting A's and B's
  2. Have a better diet
  3. Make more meals at home
  4. Go to a concert
  5. Read more books
  6. Be more fashionable
  7. Make better study habits
  8. Have better time management
  9. Get a Job on campus
  10. Join more clubs
  11. Get more active in the community
  12. Find a church
  13. Catch up with old friends
  14. Work on my patience
  15. Try to be kinder
  16. Stop being so anxious(it says it in the bible)
  17. Go to office hours
  18. Workout more 
  19. Be safe
  20. Drink more water
  21. Watch more movies
  22. Have a better attitude
  23. Be more creative
  24. Be more outgoing
  25. Stop clowning on people
  26. Work on my anger
  27. Stop cussing
  28. Go to at least 5 baseball games
  29. Go to spring ball game for football
  30. Go to a fashion show
  31. Go to Chicago
  32. Save a 1,000's dollars in my account
  33. Try to drink less Dunkin Donuts
  34. Explore Iowa city's small business
  35. Stop procrastinating
  36. Eat less fast food
  37. Apply for more scholarships
  38. Stay off my phone in class
  39. Learn how to do my taxes
  40. Be genuinely happy
  41. Be a morning person
  42. Go to Mall of America
  43. Stop dying my hair
  44. Remember to do my blog post
  45. Make it to 100 days straight on snapchat
  46. Take a picture with every Herky
  47. Go paint balling
  48. Do an Internship
  49. Pick your friends wisely
  50. Vote!
  51. Have a good year

No comments:

Post a Comment